Saturday, June 11, 2011

Getting started

I am collecting supplies and really thinking about subject matter. I have built a light box/still life set, out of a moving box that came from our move from England. I have to come up with a solution for getting power to the basement.  I need it for the spot lights I already had from all those years ago when I first set up a mock studio that I had in my garage in Sacramento. I may have bought those in Salt Lake City, or perhaps, Irvine. I have carried these around for 6 moves now. Here I am, ready to go, almost, finally. I still miss my studio that I had in Derbyshire, England. Now, settled in Denver, Colorado, I will seek out what to paint with a new perspective.  All these experiences will add to my art, that I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment