Monday, March 17, 2014

Commissions


Here is an example of a recent commission I did for a client. It was accomplished in my studio from a photograph that had captured a sweet moment in time of a father and daughter out for a walk. I loved working on this painting because I could recognize and feel the emotion of this little girl holding her Dad's larger hand that wrapped her safely in his care. 

Commissions can be accomplished from most photographs, though I prefer to select from a choice of 3 or more to see which has the best composition potential. I am offering to work on a choice of sizes on either stretched canvas or Gesso boards. 

If you are interested in my price list for commissions, please refer to my website and/or email me at MiaHinchey@me.com

Keep in mind that there is usually a time investment to consider, so the earlier you contact me the better if it is for a specific date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment