Sunday, July 19, 2015

Painting again, after some time spent reflecting





II have been painting again after a "taking time off" period. I fell into this sadness and loss of enthusiasm for my art. I was not "feeling it" and the doubt I was experiencing was enormous. I then experienced all this out pouring of support and love from people who intuitively knew I needed them. It was surreal, I would get random phone calls and emails/texts and invites to chat. That was the push (hug) I needed to get my act together. It has been so incredibly uplifting, (while weird in the best way possible), and so very very necessary. If you were one of these people who reached out to me, I thank you. My husband, Tim has especially given me his support. I am proud to call him my best friend and biggest fan, as I am his.

 Here are my latest works:






No comments:

Post a Comment