Tuesday, January 19, 2021

2021! I am happy you are here!


 

Back in the studio for some Oil painting! I have been painting most days in this new year and I am thrilled about it! It has been wonderful to be back in the Studio. I organized my space, cleaned up my pallette and purchased some new brushes. I am rearranging my schedule on my calendar so that I can make space to "show up" and paint a ton! Here is a little painting I did and it has brought me so much joy. I am very happy with the brush strokes showing themselves confidently on my canvas. You see, I really do buy into the mindset that if you let go, then the painting comes alive. I was able to let go here and that is why I like this piece so much. Will be available for purchase on my website shortly after it drys. I will have reservations parting with it,  but my new philosophy is to share this happiness out into the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment